From:
Allan Lauchlan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Jan 1999 13:32:37 EST
[log in to unmask] (Paleolithic Eating Support List)

Wade Reeser    ([log in to unmask])

On Jan 02, on the Neanderthin list,  you replied, in part to (Subject: Re:
Goals, from Barry Adamski ),
 I think a good basic program with weights would work and would help with the
weight loss.  I believe you could make great progress lifting for 30 minutes,
2 or 3 times a week.  I can email you with suggestions as these discussions
can be as inflammatory as sex, politics and diets...  ;-)...

I have been eating low carb,
mostly paleo for about 2mos now, and have noticed some qeneral improvements in
my general physical state, more stamina, I lost about 20 pounds- (am now about
176, but the spare tire around the middle still needs to go!).

I am currently practicing Kung Fu,  and jogqing, a little fencing, a little
backpacking, but am interested in learning more on weight traininq, what is
good for startinq out, what is qood after qetting started?

Allan Lauchlan [log in to unmask]