From:
ginny wilken <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Jun 2004 18:23:54 -0700
On Friday, Jun 18, 2004, at 14:25 US/Pacific, Lynn Razaitis wrote:

> I'm curious how many of you regularly consume glands and organs?

I do. I am feeding a domestic carnivore, so have good access to a
number of meats. I eat organic, pastured beef liver, heart, spleen, and
kidney, pasture-raised lamb liver and heart, and from a very clean
Chinese butcher, pork brains, liver, and heart. Others from time to
time as available. When money is a problem I eat very little muscle
meat from the above, and lots of the "dog food", in addition to poultry.

ginny