From:
Paleogal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Dec 2006 12:10:36 -0600
I normally tell you about changes to NutritionData.com after they've been made. However, some of the next changes are so big, I couldn't wait to share the exciting news...

Pantry Anywhere -- coming soon!
Since ND's launch in June of 2003, the Pantry has used a cookie-based technology to enable the storage of your favorite foods and recipes, preference settings, and running total. Beginning next week, ND will be storing the contents of your Pantry on its own servers. This change will provide four exciting new benefits:

1. You'll be able to access your Pantry from any computer at any location -- e.g. from home, work, or even when traveling!
2. You'll be able to create separate Pantries for individual family members!
3. You'll be able to store a greater number of foods and recipes in your Pantry!
4. You'll never need to backup your Pantry!

The first time you visit ND after this change, you'll be asked to register to create a new username and password. Once you've registered, your existing Pantry will automatically be converted to the new format and stored on our servers. From that point on, you'll be able to access ND from any computer simply by logging in.

Food Processing Facts
It's not just what you eat, but also how you prepare it. For example, carcinogens created during the grilling of meats can be greatly reduced simply by marinating. Learn more about the nutritional aspects of food processing on this interesting new topic page:
http://www.nutritiondata.com/processing.html

I hope you enjoy this next evolution of ND, and I welcome your feedback. We look forward to continuing to be your #1 source for nutritional facts and analysis.

Best,
Ron Johnson