From:
Sean Scoggins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Jun 1998 15:35:08 -0400
On 27-Jun-98 David Karas wrote:
> JoAnn,
> Thank you for putting together the recipes. However would it be
> possible to do the ordering by private e-mail instead of a bunch of
> me-too messages to the list.
>
> David Karas
> listowner Paleofood

hooray!  The voice of reason at last.   With JoAnn's permission, I have
put her recipe collection at ftp://macbeth.ncsu.edu/pub/paleo.recipes.txt
Please, please, please get it from there instead of sending to the list.

Everything is in one file.  JoAnn split it up by food type, I'll try to
make each section available later tonight in case you just want, for
example, the chicken recipes.

One more note:  this is a computer I used for my research while a grad student.
I recently finished my degree, so I have little control over this machine.
For that reason I can't garauntee that someone won't pull the plug.  This
should be considered a temporary repository until Don W. gives it a more
permanent home (but please use this one freely, just don't be surprised if
6 months from now it's gone)

Enjoy!

BTW: the recipes sound fantastic.

---