From:
ginny wilken <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Mar 2002 04:31:28 +0000
>well, whaddya know, such a small world, I did indeed marry Seth. I'm a Feld.
>practitioner too, and in grad school for Chinese Med, that's why we moved
>here. I
>also have a Nutrition practice in "Metabolic Nutrition" (see
>www.bloodph.com) but I
>use a more paleo version of it. where do you live?
>
>Laura P.

Too cool! I know Seth from his classes at Alameda Adult School. I kept
going, and am pretty advanced and having lots of insights and fun with F.
My teacher presently, Jean Elvin, thinks I should go for the training, but
I don't need another mission right now. It has really helped me a lot.

Anyway, I still love the raw taste of the nuts and oils. I cook with olive
oil, but I also use butter a lot. I figure the very small amount of protein
in it doesn't affect me. I buy grassfed, and don't use fat from
grain-finished meats except for butter. I would not heat nuts, in principle.

Hi to Seth from ginny, finally learning to do less

All stunts performed without a net!