From:
Robin Temple <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Nov 2011 17:34:10 -0500
Hello Folks,
  I have been lurking on this list for some time  now.
Have decided to give Paleo an honest try, but have some  questions for you
if I may?

Just read Cordain's book. He seems to be in disagreement with  info I have
read, i.e., meats should be lean. Other info says to eat the fat on  the
meat as well. Case in point, cooking food in bacon grease. Cordain says no  to
bacon.

Also, for a few years now I have been making protein shakes  for breakfast
with my homemade Kefir from raw milk. I seem to do very well on  this. Paleo
recommends doing away with all dairy. How much trouble am  I in, from the
Paleo perspective, if I continue with the Kefir? My  holistic guru advises me
to stay away from dairy but says Kefir is ok and very  healthy because it
is fermented and made from raw milk from a cow that is grass  fed and gets NO
grain ever.

Thank you,

Rob Temple