Date:
Thu, 23 Jul 2009 19:58:03 -0400
[log in to unmask] wrote:

>> Still waiting for an answer - what has evolution to do with
>> paleofood?
>
> Quite a bit.
>
> If the human species didn't evolve, then we can't explain anything
> about human beings by considering what pre-human beings were like,
> and trying to work out the evolutionary path that led from them to
> us.  If the human species didn't evolve, there never were any
> pre-human beings, and no evolutionary path to consider.

My purpose in joining this list was to find how to copy paleolithic
health in order to cure a supposedly incurable disease, and to do that I
had to learn what paleoman ate.
I think you can understand from that that I could not care less where or
how the race of Man came from, and why I see evolution as a red herring
and a waste of time.

I've done it. Or, it's in remission and I have control thanks to this
list and other paleofoody forums.
My next project is to rebuild this body to about a 30 year old state.

"The difficult we do right away, the impossible takes longer" - a ww2
military engineering outfit.

William