From:
Fredrik Murman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 May 2003 06:21:37 -0500
Yesterday one of the major newspapers here in Sweden had the following
headline: "SCIENTISTS' unexpected result: FATTY FOOD MAKES YOU THIN". The
article mentions dr Atkins and his diet and a study made by Gary Foster at
the University of Pennsylvania that proves the diet to be both effective
and healthy.

Since last year I've been telling people around me about the fat myth and
not to be afraid of fat from healthy animals, and the fact that it's the
starches that make many people gain weight. The headline and the article
thus really made me glad. Hopefully this national news will change many
peoples lives here in Sweden for the better.

Fredrik