From:
Todd Moody <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Jul 2000 17:03:22 -0400
On Mon, 3 Jul 2000, Dori Zook wrote:

> I look at it this way.  Who cares WHY it works;  IF it works is
> all that matters to me!

Well, as you know, I'm one of those people who cares why it
works, so this is a great puzzle for me to work on.  The reason
why I switched from the Zone to Neanderthin in the first place
was philosophical -- Neanderthin *made more sense*.  But others
have gotten better results than mine, although my regain of
weight was certainly slower than it would have been if I had just
gone back to eating anything.

> In other words, I'm gonna give it a go.  I know you said the list is
> complete, but it almost seems to good to be true.  No greens, etc?

No greens.  But one of the first experiments I intend to try is
the introduction of greens, so see if they cause weight gain.  I
can't believe that they would, but I also can't believe that I
dropped 12 pounds in a week, so I'm trying to keep an open mind.

> No
> complaints, just making sure before I give it a go.  The thought of just
> meat and a few blueberries or a banana sounds like heaven!

Well, let us know what happens.

Todd Moody