From:
Elizabeth Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 May 2004 00:06:55 -0700
My mother grew up on a farm and always had trouble eating chicken
because she said they too were none to picky about what they ate which
often included poop. Lots of animals don't seem to have an aversion to
feces.I'm sure those of you who have dogs know what I mean.

Liz

--
http://shopnow.netscape.com/