Date:
Sat, 11 Nov 2000 10:40:55 -0500
Hi everyone,

My name is Lisa and I'm 41 yrs old.  I was skinny growing up and usually
about 20-30 lbs overweight through life but I've been REALLY overweight
since my last son was born 8 yrs ago.  I've tried Adkins a couple times and
I've lost on it, so I know it works, but... well, you know how that goes!
<g>

A couple of doctors have told me I have two or three kinds of arthritis (one
supposedly being rheumatoid and I can't pronounce the other!) and they are
not getting better, I'm having a hard time walking with all the pain and
stuff in my knees and feet.  I find I'm avoiding anything that looks like
stairs.  With all this pain the last few months, I know that I've got to get
as much weight off of my bones as possible.

I was surfin' the net and came across Ray Audette's "NeanderThin."  How this
type of eating has helped his arthritis and well, that peaked my interest
right there!!  I want to try this woe and I thought joining this list could
help me!  I'll probably be a lurker for awhile.  I probably told you way
more than you wanted to know, but hey.. that's my intro!

Thanks,
Lisa