Date:
Fri, 3 Aug 2007 15:21:19 -0700
Hi Susan,

It's great that many folks are responding to your plea.  It is fair to
forewarn you that shipments to Canada from the U.S. do not always reach
their intended destination.  I won't go into the details here but it is
fair for you to ask the shipper what type of guarantee or insurance they
might be willing to provide.

Regards,

-=mark=-