From:
Holly Krahe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 14:04:29 EST
Hi - for a really quick, easy and delicious version of Pork Tenderloin (been
eating it regularly lately):

Sprinkle over top of roast

Onion-flavored oil (or onion and olive oil)
Lots of fresh rosemary sprigs (just cut tips off branches)

Roasted garlic (or cheat with Spice Blends Monterey Seasoning - red bell
pepper flakes and garlic)

Roast at 350-400 for an hour or less - should be a little pink.
The rosemary crisps up and flavors the au jus - I crunch on the herbs too!

REALLY easy and quick and delicious.

Be careful though - read the labels on packaged pork tenderloins!  Some of
them are injected with a lot of water, salt, and "natural" flavorings.  I
resent paying $3-5 /lb for
water and salt!

Holly

Holly