From:
Ron Hoggan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Nov 2011 09:39:32 -0800
Hi Andromeda,
I'm of three minds on this comment. On the one hand, I agree that both sides

should have equal opportunities to voice their views. However, I also notice
that there are a goodly number of unchallenged Christian statements that are
made on this list. My third thought is that if we aren't careful we will
become a list that debates religion rather than the paleo perspective on
diet.

Best Wishes,
Ron