From:
michael raiti <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Feb 2006 19:12:22 -0800
Those of you who cannot stand liver (Todd and Robert),
I am interested to know if you have tried liver from
grass-fed beef or have only tried store-bought
conventional liver.  In my opinion the difference
between store-bought and grass-fed beef is greatest
with liver.  Conventional liver tastes and smells like
urine.  Grass-fed beef does not come off as offensive
to me.

Also, Todd, as far as greens go boiling (so that the
leaves are actually in the water)with a little oil and
salt (for 15 to 20 minutes), instead of steaming will
make the greens more tender and easier to digest.  I
am not sure how you cook them but I think that if you
are able to handle other vegetables that cooking
greens this way should make them digestable.  Of
course, you may have no interest in eating greens.

Mike

Robert:
And FWIW, I can't stand liver either. ;-)

--
   Robert Kesterson