From:
Trish Leon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 May 2009 18:00:30 +0000
William says:

"Become a lazy male hermit who lives in a forest too far to easily drive

to the junk  food store (AKA supermarket) and has nothing in the house

that tastes anywhere near as good as I imagine your meat loaf tastes,

and never was much good at cooking. Except roast beef.

Courage! The results make it worthwhile."

Ah, to be lazy ( although I doubt you are really).  I would give almost anything to have my dream come true - being able to live far away from the mad hoards of people, in the mountains...as far away from the insanity I live in, AKA Southern California...this place is not only toxic for the body, but even more so for the mind and soul.

I crave a very quiet solitude. We have been looking for very-far-out-of-the-way, small communities in the Pacific Northwest, Alaska and such areas. We are saving to buy some land and build a home.

Who knows, it might even happen!

Thanks William!

-Trish (enjoying meat loaf for breakfast)