From:
Alison Whitwood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Dec 2000 08:04:08 +1100
I agree with Mary,

My MS symptoms come on only when I've eaten non-paleo foods. Sugary things
are the worst. I ate a "Cream Tea" the other day - it's a rather delicious
combination of a scone with lots of jam and an awful lot of fresh shipped
cream. It was lovely and a real treat because I used to eat them often until
I went paleo so it was the first one in about 5 years.

The day after, my little finger went numb. Not a big deal but enough for me
to get the message from my body - "Stop it!!! Or else". I know that the
finger will return to normal in a few days of eating paleo again.

I'm listening to my wise body. No more cheating!

Al