From:
"Paula H." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Jan 2006 08:36:24 -0500
I tried eating once a day and I did not like it.  I did not feel as well,
and after a month I had gained 4 pounds.  Since then I have been practicing
random IF.  I lost the gained 4 pounds plus an additional 8 pounds.  I was
not trying to lose weight, but I don't mind!

I wonder if men do better with the one meal a day plan than women?  Are
there any women on this list eating only once a day?

Paula H.