From:
Dori Zook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Sep 2000 17:52:19 MDT
Please note; what follows is NOT religious proseletyzing.  It is,
however,
something I saw not long ago in a church bulletin.  Thought some of
you
would find it interesting.

Transforming God, you come to us in expected and unexpected ways.
Make your presence known among us.  Comfort us.  Confront us.
Teach us and guide us.  In anchient ways, make us new.
In the Spirit of Jesus Christ, Amen.

I often refer to paleolithic nutrition as my second religion, an
anchient
way that made my body new.  It was nice to recite this plea while
nurturing
my spirit.  The body and the spirit are tied together, after all.

Dori Zook
Denver, CO