Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 07:55:25 -0400
<<I have found that getting paleosleep has reduced my stress level and
my
desire
for carbohydrate especially fruits. I sleep in close to total darkness
about
10
1/2 to 11 1/2 hours a night. >>

This astounds me.  I very naturally sleep 2.5 to 4.0 hours a night.
According to my mother, I always slept this way.  I feel good on this
schedule.  Approximately once every two or three weeks I'll take a
long
afternoon nap of 3-4 hours.

AH!  I get it!  Sleep that much and there is no time to desire
carbs/fruit??;-)

Siobhan