From:
Ashley Moran <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 May 2008 15:43:55 +0100
On 4 May 2008, at 15:11, Paleogal wrote:

> Have you ever met an overweight runner?  I haven't.  I think getting
> out and
> running when one feels the urge is great.  It's fun.  But to do it
> as a
> training is stress for someone like me.

You don't see them in the streets, but I was in the gym just (lifting
weights, I hate running) and half of the runners were overweight.
Well, I didn't really check the proportion, but it was a lot.

The day I decided *not* to run was one of the happiest of my life!
I'd like to think that if I was a caveman I'd build deadly traps
(think Predator) instead and snare mammoths and stuff that were
running towards me :D

Ashley