Date:
Fri, 1 Sep 2000 02:09:38 -0400
>Does anyone know what the purinic nervous pathway is?

It is the pathway by which purine travels.  Purine is the parent
compound
for the purine bases of nucleic acids (DNA and RNA).    It is a
heterocyclic
compound with a fused pyrimidine/imidazole ring.

I believe what the article is saying without saying it is that
Thimerosol
was found to cause alterations in DNA and/or RNA.  If you would
forward the
complete article, I could be more clearer.

Siobhan