From:
Richard Geller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Nov 2000 08:58:15 -0500
speaking of fish oil, I have a question

does anyone know what they feed farm raised salmon? How about shrimp?

it does tend to be very fatty, but I wonder if the fat is the right kind of
fat?

Is it omega 3 fat or not? I am very suspicious of farm raised fish and I
never eat it. I do eat farm raised shrimp because I can't get any other kind

--Richard