From:
Deborah Birkett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Feb 2001 20:18:14 -0500
Rachel,

Thank you for all the information about salt/iodine. I'm attempting to get
a copy of Traditional Foods are Your Best Medicine, which you recommended,
but I'm finding copies with dates of 1987, 1989, and 1997. Do you (or does
anyone else on the list) know if it has actually been revised or just
reprinted? None of the new or used book sources I have checked say one way
or the other, and I don't want to order an outdated copy.

Deborah

My reply:
I suggest you get a copy of Ron Schmid, NDs book, Traditional Foods Are
Your
Best Medicine.  He talks about fish, seafood, and sea vegetables and the
role they have played in primitive diets, in providing iodine and other
nutrients. (snip)