Date:
Mon, 5 Feb 2001 11:07:02 -0800
It takes me time and energy to get my grass fed beef and lamb, but oh so
worth it.

 But the producers of the grass fed product need more consumers. They told
me, "Oh, if we only had one hundred Mary's we would be doing great."

We need to support our grass fed producers or they will go out of business,
it is hard to compete with factory farming.