From:
Jana Comerford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Dec 2000 14:20:57 -0600
Hi! I've just become interested in the paleodiet and am new to this
list. I've been lurking for a while and am impressed with the
intellectual caliber of the discussions. Changing over to the diet will
be hard for me since I've been living almost entirely on processed food!
Anyway, I'm going to try.

My first question is: Does anyone have any good articles about the
relationship between sugar and cancer? Does sugar serve as food for
tumors? If you have any good articles, please post them to the list or
email them to me at [log in to unmask] I have looked up some
articles, but they don't seem very conclusive. I am hoping to find
something conclusive enough to scare me away from sugar!

Thanks! Jana Comerford