From:
Ashley Moran <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Dec 2005 20:17:08 +0000
On Dec 13, 2005, at 7:55 pm, Debby Padilla-Hudson wrote:

> Yup, I get this too.  My mother is a diabetic, and she
> does a lot of reading on nutrition, and thinks she's
> quite the expert.  Except she doesn't understand how a
> diet without whole grains and legumes can be healthy?
>

> Luv,
> Debby
> San Jose, CA

Diabetes is possibly the best example of modern medical stupidity and
leaves me absolutely gobsmacked.

Modern medicine: Diabetes is an inability to remove sugar from the
blood- so the solution, OBVIOUSLY, is to eat more foods that raise
blood sugar rapidly.

IT JUST DEFIES COMMON SENSE!!!!!!

Does anyone else get really, REALLY angry about this - or is it just me?

Ashley