From:
Elizabeth Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jun 2004 21:28:28 -0700
What else does the article say about soy. I just assumed that mercola
and the westonaprice organization was right that soy was this awful
stuff that was feminizing boys and playing havoc with females too -- but
since I've been doing some research for a book, I think it's got a bad
rap. I have read about 30 major reviews of the stuff, all written in
just the past few years -- and unless all these major researchers are in
the employ of monsanto and BigAgra and are lying through their teeth,
soy looks pretty damn good. It appears to inhibit cancer, CVD, and may
even have a role in weight loss. The negative stuff seems to mainly be
people just quoting each other over and over and mainly be fear about
all the bad stuff soy might do, with little or no evidence on the ground
that any of the fears are realized. It's been an eye opener for me
personally about who or what on the internet I can trust.

Liz

--
http://shopnow.netscape.com/