From:
Mike Weis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Aug 2005 10:41:40 -0400
Okay, I don't know if this is strictly on topic or not, but I thought it
would be interesting to hear how people weigh in on this one.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20050810/hl_nm/food_sugar_obesity_dc_1;_ylt=AmSzrBja07DjuhmZT0JczB.aK8MA;_ylu=X3oDMTA5bGVna3NhBHNlYwNzc3JlbA
--
 The most interesting statement is the opening one, which states, "Every
major, comprehensive review of the total body of scientific literature