Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2000 15:31:08 -0800
> I think that is absurd. To think there is a management policy to add all of
> the trash mentioned and that the poor employees are helpless and therefore
> must pollute to the maximum as has been described seems to me to reflect a
> blind bias aginst management that is all forgiving of the worker.

Sorry, it's not absurd.  I've worked in restaurants, as well as attended
culinary school, and I can tell you, I got into trouble frequently for
refusing to carry out management policies that were unhygienic & an insult
to the customer.  Sure, it's the exception to the rule, but it does happen.
Let the diner beware.  Of course, there are many individual employees in
every field, not just food, who sabotage their work just for fun.

Diane