From:
Kendra and Karen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Dec 1999 11:24:37 -0600
Avoid the flu virus (or soothe it's symptoms) by drinking warm mullein tea.  You
can get this herb at your local apothecary or Whole Food Store.  Add 1 teaspoon
per cup of hot water and let steep.  We add lavender flower also for taste and
it helps with ailments connected with the flu as well.  Hope this helps everyone
during this flu season.

NeanderTwins