From:
Ashley Moran <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 May 2008 16:15:01 +0100
On 30 Apr 2008, at 22:12, Jessica Baker wrote:

>> I used to do the 5-6 meals a day thing, and it just made me crazy and
>> constantly thinking about food! I prefer a nice, big meal/s all at
>> once.
>
> Same here.  All I thought about was my next little mini meal.  And I
> was
> ALWAYS hungry.

Me too.  Eating small meals never leaves me feeling satistfied.

I spent last weekend away with a mate and his girlfriend, and some
time early afternoon on the Friday one of them commented I hadn't
eaten anything (they'd had about three "meals" by then).  After that,
every day one of them said something about how I was going to starve
and die (maybe slightly exaggerated) if I didn't eat in the day.  That
never happened, but what I did notice was that they were constantly
obsessed about having food handy - even a few hours without eating was
a major stress.

I just find this dependency on eating constantly strange now.  Even if
I had two days travelling ahead of me, I wouldn't make much effort to
collect food for the journey.  I can't imagine having to keep food
near me 24 hours a day.

Ashley