Date:
Wed, 26 Apr 2000 22:13:32 -0700
>I have a crystal mineral salt distributed by nature's gate and it states
>explicitly on the label no aluminum. I got it at my neighborhood health food
>store and it lasts forever too. It works great on odor but does not prevent
>sweating.

It's probably mostly if not entirely potassium sulfate. I have a
non-aerosol spray I use occasionally from Lifekind that is
just a saturated solution of this mineral. It is not antiperspirant
but does have a mild odor-reducing effect... except when I
eat onions ;-)

There are truth-in-labeling standards in the US that make
it easier to discern Alum from other stuff.