From:
Dr Ben Balzer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 May 2011 19:45:14 +1000
So, did the water intake of hunter gatherers or our paleolithic forebears
contain significant amounts of minerals or alkali?
Is this worth accounting for when considering their diets?

I've found it hard to find the composition of pristine rivers.
The composition of mineral waters of the world are listed here
http://mineralwaters.org/index.php
Australian mineral waters ironically have almost no minerals due to the
nature of the rocks they filter through and their ancient geological age-
the minerals are long gone.

Perrier http://mineralwaters.org/index.php?func=disp&parval=1953
Evian http://mineralwaters.org/index.php?func=disp&parval=923
Apollinaris http://mineralwaters.org/index.php?func=disp&parval=211