From:
Mark Labbee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 11:41:22 -0400
How can you insult our intelligence and try to use "Lucy" as exhibit
"A" for
you style of paleo diet? According to the Dictionary of Scientific
Literacy,
"Australopithecus, meaning southern ape, was a short, small-brained
creature
with a snoutlike face, who walked errect. How can you ignore the
3+ million years of evolution that came after Lucy?

Mark