From:
Ken Stuart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Sep 2000 00:49:45 -0700
On Sun, 10 Sep 2000 12:09:33 -0500, Ray Audette <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>Troys Gilchrist's new CD is finally available at www.bigtwang.com
>
>Big Twang is an accoustical group featuring Robin Macy (founder of The Dixie
>Chicks) on lead vocals, Troy (Co-author NeanderThin) on lead guitar, and
>Jeff Scroggins (wrote most of the recepes in NeanderThin) on Banjo.  It also
>features Ken White on mandolin and Darren Wilcox on bass ( both formerly of
>New Tradition).
>
>Samples of their wonderful music are available through their site.

Actually not bad.   If you like music in the bluegrass/folk vein, then
check it
out.   The link on the site goes to their page on MP3.com, which may
not be
around much longer - but that's a whole 'nother story.

Somehow I don't think one could make a banjo with just a pointed
stick,
though...