From:
Kim Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Nov 2003 08:35:47 -0700
>From: krosenth <[log in to unmask]>
>
>o  I sleep in a totally dark room - it's like a cave - and take additional
>melatonin because it scoops up cancer cells during sleep and at my age I
>don't produce enough melatonin to rid my body of cancer.>

I just finished reading "Lights Out" and the author had made some sort of
statement that taking melatonin was not good because it I think he said it
interferes with your own melatonin production.  Is he just generalizing and
do some people need to take extra?

Kim

Frustrated with dial-up? Get high-speed for as low as $26.95.