From:
Casey Ralie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Dec 1997 23:58:04 -0800
I had some trouble with my stomach last summer (no appetite, headaches etc)
and I decided to have myself cleansed. One of the ideas was to eat only
fruits for some time (I did it before on a daily basis - like one day
fasting only with fruits, and it was okay). After a few days on fruits
alone I really noticed that I became weaker and then the sweet in fruits
seemed to become unpleasant (too sweet) and I switched to vegetables. I'm
sure fruits (although I love them and it's diffucult for me know to pass
them by at a superstore) cannot sustain life during a longer period of
time. As a monodiet they are excellent for cleaning the body and losing
weight though.

Casey