From:
judy genova <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Oct 2000 17:39:26 EDT
Hi Everyone!

I am not able to connect to any of the faces which are posted to the
face
list, with the exception of Amadeus(s)-  (very nice bunch of grapes,
btw
;-...).  When I go to Kirt, or Liz or Stacie's, it says there is an
error????.  Oh, yes, Mike's came through, too. You look very friendly
and
robust.

This is really fun, don't you think?

Jean Claude is sooo beautiful and Trish is vibrant. Jean Claude, your
face
and contemplative pose reminds me of Jesus Christ, first thought that
came
into my mind...really.  Then I looked at your initials and it made me
laugh.

I hope this will not spark another religous debate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so grateful to everyone on this list.  I hope to post some
pictures
soon - I just am very new to the computer and don't know how to do
anything
sophisticated. To give you an example, I thought that when Philip said
to go
to the facelist address, that my computer would take a picture of me,
somehow, sitting looking at the screen and then I could forward it to
this
list.

Like my son tells me - "Mommy,  did you just fall off the turnip
truck?"

Cheers,

Judy Genova, cavegirl who wonders if ignorance still could be bliss..