From:
Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Mar 1999 22:42:12 -0500
Richard Archer wrote:

>This concept struck a chord with me, as my SO was suffering from
>Candidiasis, which results in increased intestinal permeability.
>She was trying to cut down on bread, and found it almost impossible.
>The above theory explains this observed behaviour.

Web sites on this are:

The origins of agriculture – a biological perspective and a new hypothesis
in which Greg Wadley & Angus Martin argue that the shift to cultivation and
animal domestication was due to the "comfort" derived from the opioid
peptides from gluten.

  http://www.vegan-straight-edge.org.uk/GW_paper.htm

John Coleman's Opioids In Common Food Products-Addictive Peptides In Meat,
Dairy and Grains

  http://www.vegan-straight-edge.org.uk/opioids.htm

Don.