From:
Elizabeth Beasley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Jan 2009 09:02:45 -0600
Hi Jack,

I think that the more you do your own thing, the more they will eventually
accept. It might take a long time, and they might never "get it" but just
keep doing your own thing. It will become very natural for you. I do this
when eating out with friends, or my coworkers at work. At work I eat the
same things for breakfast and lunch (fresh pork side (uncured bacon) and
eggs for breakfast, and two beef patties for lunch).

What types of foods do you eat? It you're doing paleo, as in meat, fat,
fruits, veggies, nuts, that is a fairly (well a lot of variety).

What exactly do they say or do to you?

Persevere! They will be coming to you for help with their, um, as you said
below! ;)

--Elizabeth