Date:
Mon, 13 Nov 2000 11:15:50 -0800
Potatoes give me joint pain but it is the nightshade that I can not
tolerate, not the carb.....  I also get joint pain on bell peppers and
eggplant, all of which I love and miss miserably.....  Since paleo I also
have to add mustard plant to the mix.....  This is a way of eating that is
absolutely individual in it's adaptation but the basics are pretty much on
target......  dairy, grains, sugar are culprits for most...... Too, would
someone like to explain why most milk products are nasty, with the exception
of homemade yogurt. I love yogurt (12 oz. serving) with nuts and fruit.
Commercial yogurt (w/o sugar) causes  the typical reactions of any milk
product....
Oliva

Dori Zook wrote
> > Don't even get me started on potatoes.