Date:
Mon, 5 Mar 2001 09:34:23 -0600
Hey, personally, I'm pushing for the washboard abs.....  You're forgiven
your backsliding, as you've only been "at it" a short time.  It's so easy to
stay paleo.  What's so difficult "downtown" that you can't grab a piece of
meat and a salad or two or three pieces of meat and keep going???  Even a
lousy fast food burger or two, minus the bun is okay in a pinch....  Just
don't do the fries, shakes, breaded junk......  You'll get the hang of it
pretty soon.....   Oliva