From:
wayne hammons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Jul 2005 09:53:49 -0600

>Wayne,
>
>Do you stick to the grams of protein as outlined in the Rosedale diet? How
>about your wife?

No, We are not big into measuring.  I certainly eat at least twice the
protien Rosedale would recommend for a man of my weight.  At 6'2" and 175, I
am really more impressed by the improvements in energy, strength, and
stamina that keeps me eating this way.  I did lose 20 lbs to get down to
this weight over a three month period but my weight is pretty stable and has
been for months.

Wayne