From:
"M.E. C" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Nov 2001 15:42:54 EST
In a message dated 11/25/2001 10:02:49 AM Central Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

>  I could bore
> you with the details but this is a revolution in my 52 year life of fighting
> obesity, then proteinurea, then high cholesterol, then diabetes, and the

I would like for you to"bore" me with some details. :)
What were you eating before when you were really sick and what do you eat
now?How long have you been on your new way of eating?
Has your diabetes become under control and have you lost a lot of weight?
Just curious about your experience.