From:
wayne hammons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 May 2005 09:32:34 -0600
Ahha,
The 200 calories per ounce is pretty close to my 210 calorie prediction. I
like the 2 oz size better for a snack, four ounces are more like a meal. We
make our own beef jerky and will probably do some pemmican when we find a
good local source of range beef. We have leads on Beef and Bison but are
budgeting for the freezer space and increased whole sale cost for the range
cattle.

Wayne