From:
Marylee Grasso <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 May 2003 08:17:30 -0500
> I think that I need to cut out the bun/bagel on
> the egg sandwiches that I grab on the run too often.

If I'm out and need something to eat, I visit a major grocery store for some
sliced beef from the deli (they will sell in any quantity you want), a small
bag of carrots, an apple or pear, and some bottled water.  It's not your
traditional breakfast, but neither is jerky and almonds, which is one of my
favorite quick and easy on-the-road breakfasts.

Marylee