From:
Ken Stuart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Jan 2006 14:17:42 -0800
On Sat, 14 Jan 2006 08:18:20 -0800, mark wilson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Show me some data to back up your assertions or drop
>this and stop wasting my time.

I am making no assertion.

If one man drops a knife and it bounces off the floor and cuts off his head,
that doesn't prove that human deaths are usually caused by dropped knives.

It would therefore be absurd to say, every time you heard that someone had died
"another dropped knife".

Similarly, it is obvious that malnutrition can cause health problems.   If you
take a one month old child, and feed it nothing but gravel, I guarantee you it
will never reach three feet tall.

However, one can observe any number of small groups of people - but that PROVES
NOTHING about the rest of the human population.

Your assertion is that if you see a short person, they must be eating wrong.

Since Pygmies are obviously short, and are hunter-gatherers, that assertion is
automatically proved false.

--
Cheers,

Ken