From:
Wally Day <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Dec 2000 10:31:26 -0800
> Dori Zook wrote:
> I will say one of the first things I noticed when I
> went low-carb (three years ago) was deep sleep.  I
> went from insomnia to instant, deep slumber
> every night within just 72 hours

I've also noticed an improvement in sleep habits, as
well as the "depth" of sleep. Interesting though, when
my sleep is disturbed (loud noise, dog barking or
whining) I come to full wakefulness immediately - no
cobwebs or drowsiness. I have to assume this is a
natural trait that has been repressed by "civilized"
living.