From:
Arthur McConnachie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Apr 2000 00:30:13 -0700
So far, 15 people have expressed interest in a July Paleo gathering in the
San Francisco Bay area. Since many people will be away for the 4th of July
holiday, and taking some members' travel time requests into consideration,
the meeting will be held on the weekend of July 22nd and 23rd. Mark you
calendars. Details to follow. Last minute party crashers will still receive
a hearty welcome.

FYI, I have the front end of the contact list done, but a friend is helping
me tie the back end together on the ISP. There is a limit to how quickly I
can push a 'volunteer', so I appreciate your patience.

Arthur McConnachie